BRIDGIBLE PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use your personal information in relation to BRIDGIBLE websites, applications, products, services, events, and experiences that reference this Privacy Notice (together, “BRIDGIBLE Offerings”).
This Privacy Notice does not apply to any products, services, websites, or content that are offered by third parties or have their own privacy notice.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect your personal information in the course of providing BRIDGIBLE Offerings to you.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We collect any information you provide in relation to BRIDGIBLE Offerings, examples of which are shown below under the heading “Examples of Information Collected – Information You Give Us.”
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with BRIDGIBLE Offerings, examples of which are shown below under the heading “Examples of Information Collected – Automatic Information.”
- Information from Other Sources: We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources, examples of which are shown below under the heading “Examples of Information Collected – Information from Other Sources.”
How We Use Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve BRIDGIBLE Offerings. Our purposes for using personal information include:
- Provide BRIDGIBLE Offerings: We use your personal information to provide and deliver BRIDGIBLE Offerings and process transactions related to BRIDGIBLE Offerings, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments.
- Measure, Support, and Improve BRIDGIBLE Offerings: We use your personal information to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop BRIDGIBLE Offerings.
- Recommendations and Personalization: We use your personal information to recommend BRIDGIBLE Offerings that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with BRIDGIBLE Offerings.
- Comply with Legal Obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information.
- Communicate with You: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to BRIDGIBLE Offerings via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
- Marketing: We use your personal information to market and promote BRIDGIBLE Offerings. We might display interest-based ads for BRIDGIBLE Offerings.
- Purposes for Which We Seek Your Consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
How We Share Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share personal information only as described below and with Bridgible, INC. and the subsidiaries that Bridgible, INC. controls that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include: delivering BRIDGIBLE hardware, sending communications, processing payments, assessing credit and compliance risks, analyzing data, providing marketing and sales assistance (including advertising and event management), conducting customer relationship management, and providing training. These third party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Further, they must process that information in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by applicable data protection law.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or services. In such transactions, personal information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the individual consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that BRIDGIBLE or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Us and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of BRIDGIBLE, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
- At Your Option: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Location of Personal Information
Bridgible, INC. is located in the United States. Your personal information may be stored in or accessed in the United States.
Internet Advertising and Third Parties
BRIDGIBLE Offerings may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and applications. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, or services.
Access and Choice
You can view, update, and delete certain information about your account and your interactions with BRIDGIBLE Offerings. If you cannot access or update your information yourself, you can always contact us for assistance.
You have choices about the collection and use of your personal information. Many BRIDGIBLE Offerings include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of certain BRIDGIBLE Offerings.
- Account Information: If you want to add, update, or delete information related to your account, please login then go to www.Bridgible.com/account. When you update or delete any information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- Communications: If you do not want to receive promotional messages from us, please unsubscribe or adjust your communication preferences in your account at www.Bridgible.com/account, in the app or your device.
- Advertising: If you don’t want to see interest-based ads, please adjust your advertising preferences in your account at www.Bridgible.com/account, in the app or your device.
- Browser and Devices: The Help feature on most browsers and devices will tell you how to prevent your browser or device from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Children’s Personal Information
We don’t provide BRIDGIBLE Offerings for purchase by children. If you’re under 18, you may use BRIDGIBLE Offerings only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Retention of Personal Information
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of BRIDGIBLE Offerings, for as long as it is required in order to fulfill the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law (including for tax and accounting purposes), or as otherwise communicated to you. How long we retain specific personal information varies depending on the purpose for its use, and we will delete your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
Contacts, Notices, and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at BRIDGIBLE or want to contact one of our data controllers, please email info@Bridgible.com with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve the issue for you. You may also contact us by mail at: Bridgible, INC., 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958.
If you interact with BRIDGIBLE Offerings on behalf of or through your organization, then your personal information may also be subject to your organization’s privacy practices, and you should direct privacy inquiries to your organization.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice may also change. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. You can see the date on which the latest version of this Privacy Notice was posted. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all personal information we have about you and your account.